Probation Violations and Modifications

If you are placed on probation as part of your sentence, you are expected to comply with all terms of probation. A petition to revoke can be filed by your probation officer at any time if he or she feels you have failed to comply with the terms of your probation. Some of the more common terms people violate include: committing a new crime, failing a drug/alcohol urine test, failing to keep appointments with probation officer, and possessing a firearm. You may be held non-bondable when there is an allegation of probation violation. This means you cannot bond out and must remain in custody until the conclusion of the proceedings.

A petition to modify the terms of your probation can be filed at any time after sentencing. The purpose of this motion is change one or more terms of your probation. Contact our office for specific information regarding your case.

Contact Us

gplus         Find us on Google+